Monday, July 23, 2012

hot bukit tinggi is hot

whoever tells you to bring a jacket to bukit tinggi because it's going to be cold is lying to you and wants you to get a stroke.


2 June 2012
extremly outdated, i know.

our first little getaway from the busy city after the twins and JJ got back from the US.
took a drive up to COLMAR TROPICALE also known as ze French Village. i left this post hanging for too long and i have lost all oomph to continue writing. as the saying goes, 'a picture is worth a thousand words'. count the pictures i have here and voila! you have 25,000 words! my job is done! :)


because kissing a human is too mainstream.

fat face #1

trying extremely hard to make my face look sharper.

Shalee trying to make her eyes look bigger.

only because my hair looks awesome in this photo :D

i have eyes behind my head.

fat face #2

me and mr. very-tall

million-dollar photo! trying to get Edwin to take a photo with you is harder than catching a fly with your bare hands. difficult but not impossible!

ngawwww :3

[insert funny caption]

fail timer shot. i put the camera on the ledge and set it on timer, ran to join to group but obviously did not make it.

tao foo faa

look into my eyes.

eh, i not ready yet.

hi.

finally a group photo! thank you handsome passer-by!

Shalee, buildings and plants.

SO HARDCORE!

fish face

no fish face

sponsor me facial please!

hello miss saw.

i just realized that Edwin is not in this photo.

tatami spaaaaaa

there are obviously more photos. i only posted the ones with my face in them because this is my blog and i can be selfish! >:)

more photos on facebook!

bye now!

No comments: