Wednesday, September 19, 2012

HELLO UNITED KINGDOM

Day 5.

I wanted to blog before I left but I was caught up with last minute packing and shopping... Ok la, that is a lie. I just couldn't be bothered ;)

I'm currently sitting in a lecture hall listening to this surprisingly very boring induction talk. For those of you who've been asking where and what I'm studying, I'm in the university of hertfordshire in hatfield, about half an hour north of London. I'm doing my 9-month degree course in mass communication (YES! 9 months!) then I'll be going home :)

I don't like explaining all these information to people, it's so meh... I've had to do it so many times already. So there! Stop asking me :p

I'm here with a few IACT classmates so I don't feel that homesick, although I do feel like a little goblin is squeezing my heart every time my mommy says 'bye, love you' after our FaceTime sessions.

I'll continue this in another post, they're asking us to leave the lecture hall now. Byebye!

No comments: